We are required by law to collect basic information on all our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On entering our premises or placing an order we will ask you to register or sign in via this web-application. We will only collect your name and email address, with an optional phone number. We are required to take these details in case we need to contact you.
You may ask us to remove your data at any time after 21 days from your last visit.
We keep a log of registration and login times. This is associated with your account and will be used in the event that we need to contact you regarding a confirmed case of COVID-19 on the premises.
We do not keep any other personally identifiable information. We will not share your details with any third party unless required to do so by law. This will only happen in accordance with the law in the event of an individual testing positive for COVID-19 who was at present at our premises. In such an event we will be required to contact customers who were present within a particular time period.
The web-application does not track you or your whereabouts via GPS or any other method.
Additional steps that we take to protect your data
To protect the security of this application, and your data, this site uses standard and advanced security features:
- 2048 bit TLS1.3 SSL (Secure Socket Layer data encryption) to encrypt data sent over the internet
- HTTP Security Headers: A Rating
- Content Security Policy
- HSTS – HTTP Strict Transport Security (HTTPS)
- X-Frame Options
- Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Unmetered mitigation of DDOS attacks
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Lastest TLS 1.3 protocol
- Server-side excludes
- System obfuscation
- Malware scanning
- Brute Force attack protection
- Strong password enforcement for administrator permissions
- Blacklist referral for known spammers/hackers